Expand and deepen your experience of yoga through Thai massage and Ayurveda, yoga's sister science of holistic wellness.
April 30- May 2, 2010
Come and experience the rugged elegance of BC's coast, while you relax your body, quiet your mind and open your heart
Your 2-Night Yoga, Thai & Ayurveda Retreat Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at The Sea to Sky Retreat Center
- West Coast Cuisine featuring fresh vegetarian fare
- Morning and afternoon daily yoga and meditation instruction
- Thai Massage simple treatment exchange
- Practical Ayurvedic principles and theory
- Hiking in a Coastal Rainforest amongst the Thai Buddhist Monastery
This program is suitable for:
- Anyone seeking knowledge and practical tools for a deeper integration
of wellness in all aspects of daily living for yourself and your family.
- Yoga Teachers, wishing to enrich their instruction for their students.
- Health Care Providers looking to expand their knowledge of diet and
lifestyle as seen through the Thai Massage Practices, Ayurveda and Yoga.
The Sea-to-Sky Retreat Centre
The retreat will be held at the beautiful and rugged Sea-to-Sky Retreat
Centre (SSRC) just south of Whistler, B.C. The SSRC was founded in 1993 by
Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. The site is secluded on 40 acres on the east
side of Daisy Lake in the beautiful British Columbia coastal mountains. The
centre was been hosting a range of events since 1995 including group and
personal retreats for both Buddhists and non-Buddhists.
For more information regarding the Retreat and for Registration please visit our website at www.whistlerhealingarts.com
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Colleen @604-905-0771